The summer is already half over and there are stills so many things I want to do and memories I want to make with my little family. Before the sweet summer days pass us by, I wanted to make a little list of the things we could do with our little babe. Here it is!
- Beach. We really have no excuse. The beach is just a short drive away and what says summer more than a day at the beach?
- Zoo. It’s close, it’s fun, and it makes everyone happy.
- Hawaii (DONE!)
- Children’s Museum. Brayden may be too young for some of the exhibits, but for the days when it’s just too hot to play outside, this would be a great alternative.
- Visit a park once a week (bonus points for visiting a park we’ve never been to before!)
- Swimming Lessons (We’ve been going for 4 weeks so far and Brayden LOVES it!)
- Water table fun. We got the water table. Now we just have to get outside and use it!
- Library. This is another great activity for the super hot, triple-digit days and should help me with my goal to read at least 5 books to Brayden every day.
- An outdoor festival or concert. Before baby, we went to tons of these. I know there must be some family-friendly ones out there somewhere…
- Celebrate Brayden’s first birthday!
- Play fun music every day and encourage dancing and singing
Here’s Brayden, learning to play guitar with my dad:
- Visit a local farm
- Go to the weekly Farmer’s Market
- Build a pillow fort
- Lots and lots of play time with our babe and pup!
Did we miss anything? What’s on your summer to-do list?