Can my little baby boy really be 10 months old already? I love the funny, crazy, smart, silly, stubborn, beautiful boy my son has become. As I look back at photos of him mere months ago, I can’t believe how much he has already changed and grown. Here are his 10 month highlights:
- He smiles and laughs A LOT!
- He wears 12 or 18 month clothes and is around 22 lbs.
- He can easily stand on his own and can take a few steps when he’s holding onto the couch.
- He loves to sort things – socks, DVDs, small toys, and anything else that seems sortable.
- He thinks it is HILARIOUS if you put something like a stuffed animal on top of something random, like a toy baseball tee. Or a plastic toy on top of his highchair wheel toy.
- He is learning to share. If we hold out our hand and say, “Can you share?” he often puts his toy in our hands.
- He has finally become a great traveler! We haven’t tested him on any long trips, but going to the store or the park is a breeze.
- He said, “Momma” for the first time on Mother’s Day. 🙂