This has been a month of milestones for our little guy. He’s learning and growing so much right before our eyes. I love this age because we can take Brayden more places (the zoo, for instance) and he seems to really enjoy it. He’s becoming a better sleeper and traveler and has made so many new strides in just the past few weeks. Here are some highlights of Brayden’s 6 wonderful months out of the womb and in the Big World.
Within the two weeks prior to and one week after his 6 month birthday, Brayden:
- Got his first two teeth
- Slept all naps and at night (though still not completely through the night) in his crib–without ever having to even try “crying it out,” thank goodness!
- Sits up by himself, playing with toys and hanging out.
- Can ride around in his stroller without throwing a huge fit (this sounds like a no-brainer, but he really didn’t seem comfortable in his stroller until now)
- Went to the zoo for the first time…and loved it!
- Is getting so close to crawling… a little scary since we haven’t done the baby-proofing yet!
- Bonded with family
- Ate his first bowl of cereal
- Learned how to bang on…I mean “play”… the piano
Happy 6 Month Birthday, Brayden!